Post your Pro Shops here. - Page 11 -...

User 1949587 Photo

26 posts

Thanks for the feedback, Viv (love your signature by the way, I'm a handyman and would sometimes rather use a hammer or blowtorch on my site..)

My wife had mentioned the same thing about it taking a while to load but I hadn't noticed it so much when I viewed the shop. I guess since she's not the only one to notice that I should compress the pictures a little more for the shop so the images use smaller files.
It's starting to become a little clearer..
User 1949587 Photo

26 posts

Jewelcraft wrote:

Not sure why your wife has not painted a fabulous header to match her artwork though

She designed the header and wants to have business cards made to match. I'm sure at some point along the way I'll update the site design but for now that is all I had for a header.
User 1949587 Photo

26 posts

Jewelcraft wrote:

One small issue pages are taking forever to load, and i have checked by refreshing ctrl f5

Not sure if it is slow server issue or image size / quality i am sure others will answer that for you

I loaded smaller files for the item thumbnails so hopefully it will load faster. Let me know if you can tell a difference.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Tim Conway wrote:
Jewelcraft wrote:

Not sure why your wife has not painted a fabulous header to match her artwork though

She designed the header and wants to have business cards made to match. I'm sure at some point along the way I'll update the site design but for now that is all I had for a header.

site is loading better

can i send you something that might be useful by email
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

I have to say I think the shops that have been posted look great, I am working on a shop, got some products on there but adding more, I am trying to sell used CD's & Vinyls, I have lots to sell, and have not even scratched the surface of what I have at the moment, I would love someones opinion on my shop.

tranquillitybass.com

Any constructive criticsm would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Daz :-)
User 1949587 Photo

26 posts

One thing that catches my eye is the header and the fact that you have the logo there twice. I would try to center the larger logo (very easy to do in designer pro) and omit that small one to the left, that's just an initial reaction and my opinion. I like the layout though, very simple and easy to navigate, not jumbled up.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

I don't like the blurry logo. My reading vision is bad enough. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 256674 Photo

19 posts

Hi All

Just upgraded from the trial version

Here is my site, I have a few little things to work on and a few products to finish, but it is getting there.

Your comments are most welcome.

www.chris-parry.co.uk
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

Dazzy wrote:
I have to say I think the shops that have been posted look great, I am working on a shop, got some products on there but adding more, I am trying to sell used CD's & Vinyls, I have lots to sell, and have not even scratched the surface of what I have at the moment, I would love someones opinion on my shop.

tranquillitybass.com

Any constructive criticsm would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Daz :-)

Wonk / Fidget / Glitch

At the age of 55, what the heck is that??? What generation gap did I miss??
User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

LOL, it is a strange name, it's a form of house music that is still a bit "underground" at the moment, thanks for checking out my shop though :-)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.