Post your Pro Shops here. - Page 12 -...

User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

Thanks for the feedback Tim, I had problems with the logo in there as when I took it out, it lost the formatting for the top logo box, will have another play and see what I can do, thanks again Tim :-)
User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

Chisty wrote:
Hi All

Just upgraded from the trial version

Here is my site, I have a few little things to work on and a few products to finish, but it is getting there.

Your comments are most welcome.

www.chris-parry.co.uk

Hi Chris, you have a lovely looking shop , great images, looks great, I am new to this aswell, the only thing I would change to your shop is that background colour the the dropdown menu, maybe make it white, as it doesn't seem to look right with the rest of the scheme, but that is my only criticism.
Looks great :-)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Or maybe purple to match the images.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

Hi there, I have changed the look of the logo (only in my shop once now and centred), thanks to the advise of users on here, please could you let me know what you think now?

Thanks in advance.

Daz :-)

PS: No wonk/fidget/glitch cd's in stock yet lol

http://www.tranquillitybass.com
User 204387 Photo

138 posts

Hi All,
Well I was a bit dubious about external page content, but it does seem to be rock solid
using "I Frames". I have embedded loads of stuff.
Here is the finished site:
http://www.strawberrycycles.co.uk

Many Thanks,
Baz.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Awesome Baz. That is the best example I have seen to date. :cool:
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Sorry Baz at 55 i am just to old and knackered to rush to buy one :lol: But I want one NOW !

Now you need a similar site for mobility scooters and zimmer frames, brilliant !
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 204387 Photo

138 posts

Cheers Guys,
The problem with cycling is you end up with legs
like a billiard table. Durham is built on hills, they all seem to be up!!

Baz.
User 2122542 Photo

11 posts

hey guys,

just set up an eco friendly clothing line...and used the one and only coffeecup to create my shop.

Check us out:

www.hakuiiclothing.com
www.hakuiiclothing.com/shop
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

Well, I finally got it up and running.

First off, I know it needs a lot of work. My desire at this point has been to learn how to do this in the first place. Now I can tweek it to be what it should be.

I do and don't like the banner at the top of the page. I would like to have a solid banner from left to right, but my material I used can't be stretched that far without looking fuzzy; the file is not big enough. So I want to work with Firestarter with that one.

Any other suggestions are welcome and GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks to all those that helped me get this far

http://bonsaitoolchest.com/index.php

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.