Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 1987227 Photo

2 posts

I would like to see the number of static pages increased from the FIVE that this version comes with!
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Raj Padda wrote:
I would like to see the number of static pages increased from the FIVE that this version comes with!

most of us who require more static pages (i have over 20) use VSD or HTML editor to create all the static pages, SCCP gives you the option to link directly to them.

see delorean in my signature, made with VSD SCCP & SCDP
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,204 posts

This also makes it easy to get pages that look the same.
http://progrower.coffeecup.com/shop/vie … groupid=16
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2354032 Photo

3 posts

Hi guys

Darren from down under here.

I've created my first ever shop with SCCP - brilliant software by the way!

Something I could definately use in my store would be the ability to be able to insert a global minimum $ spend in the shop (maybe from the shipping area?). Something that would not allow someone to check out unless they had spent a certain amount (ie. minimum spend $10)

I've seen this in a lot of online stores and I could sure use it in mine.

Anyway, just a suuggestion.

Thanks again for a great product. If I can build an online store with it - anyone can.

Darren
Australia
User 298877 Photo

Ambassador
292 posts

I'd like to be able to do the following:

1) Price certain items as "€ CALL" where product pricing is sensitive or subject to regular fluctuation
2) Offer free shipping as a promotion, store-wide
3) Offer free shipping on a category by category basis or by product.

We live in hope.... :)
User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

Apologies if this has already been mentioned as I havn't time to go ploughing through the forums. ;)

Here are my suggestions:
    I would like to be able to show/hide the right hand side column, as this would make it easier to work with 2 windows side by side, i.e. like you can in PDF files.

A next/previous button would be good on the view products page in the live shop.

(I know this has been mentioned) But when are we getting a promotional code feature for SCC pro? When it does happen, I would like the option to implement it in different ways. For example:
      *3 for 2
      *buy 1 get 1 free (bog-off in the UK!)
      *or - I have a 10% off promotion running in a paper advert when a customer orders 4 or more items from a particular categories, at the moment I can only implement this when customers order by phone.
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 503621 Photo

266 posts

Seems like mobile payments are coming real strong this days
i would love to be able to create a store and feel free to pay with my mobile phone
sending sms messages ! Have you guys think on integrate Paygol.com
on the payment methods ? This could open so many advantages !!!
Check them at http://www.paygol.com
User 544632 Photo

23 posts

Craig Welch wrote:
Ed Tessier wrote:
I would like to see more spaces added to the optional fields. I sell some clothing and it would be great to make one item and then use the optional fields for the consumer to choose a size from a drop down and it would also be able to track individual inventory quantities of this one size (instead of a global quantity as it is now), rather than having to make individual listings for each size.

Has any further thought been given to this? Having a separate inventory count available for each combination of optional fields (S, M, L, XL, etc.) seems like it makes sense. Google checkout has this and it works out pretty well even though it is very limited for page design options.

DITTO. I can't imagine how this has not already been addressed.
User 1810028 Photo

7 posts

My client wants to charge for shipping "$X" dollars for say $0-$25 purchase and $XX amount for $25.01 -$50, then "$XXX for $50.01-$100 Can SCC do this? I have looked and it seems to base everything on a per item basis and not a dollar amount basis. This would be a great feature to have on the software.
Colin
User 1752831 Photo

43 posts

Colin Gatland wrote:
My client wants to charge for shipping "$X" dollars for say $0-$25 purchase and $XX amount for $25.01 -$50, then "$XXX for $50.01-$100 Can SCC do this? I have looked and it seems to base everything on a per item basis and not a dollar amount basis. This would be a great feature to have on the software.
Colin

In SCCP click on the shipping 'truck' icon
then
select 'manual shipping'
then
under 'Default shipping' put in:
Description: Shipping
Minimum Charge:0.00
Shipping per product: 0.00
Handling per product:0.00
then under 'Shipping Options'
in 'Description' put in the shipping range eg: 0.01 to 25.00 and then for that amount
in 'Amount' put the shipping charge for that range
Select "Apply amount to shipping total" under 'How to apply shipping'
then
check the box that says "Require customers to select shipping upon checkout".
Then on the 'view cart page' you can add text explaining how to choose the correct shipping charge for the total monetary amount of products purchased.
On the view cart page this will show up as "Shipping Method" choose one.
The range will show up there. eg, 0.01 t0 25.00

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.