Post your Shops here! - Page 12 -...

User 127808 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Here are some links to my shop..

I sell two different software applications. I used VSD to design this page...
fieldevententrysoftware.com and HTML Editor for this page...fieldeventsoftware.com. Both applications can be purchased at dbonnice.com/shop/...

I love coffee in a cup....:D
User 516145 Photo

12 posts

We have just opened our shop. It seems to be working

www.baikaimartialartssupply.com for the store front page
www.baikaimartialartssupply.com/store/index.php for the CCS

If you would like to see us in action, our Studio site is linked on the Store front page.

Thanks to all for the information posted. Much was of great help. :)
User 514521 Photo

129 posts

Hi Don, I looked at fieldeventsoftware.com and found that it displayed okay in IE, but not in Firefox. See attached screenshot. Just an fyi
Attachments:
User 164622 Photo

21 posts

www.HostaTrader.com

Shop went up quickly. Easy to use software. :)

Life should be a little bit nuts. If not, it is just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance....

User 448695 Photo

88 posts

My Nappy Shop! Loving the shopping cart software and the opportunity to show it off here :0)
I'm looking forward to the shopping cart software having meaningful urls :0)

main site
www.bumpybuns.com.au

shop
www.bumpybuns.com.au/shop/index.php

Thanks Scott and team!
Bumpy Buns
Specializing in Australian Modern Cloth Nappies
www.bumpybuns.com.au
User 250938 Photo

6 posts

Edited my post because i couldn't get the link to my website to show properly - duh!
User 127808 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

lasercrow wrote:
Hi Don, I looked at fieldeventsoftware.com and found that it displayed okay in IE, but not in Firefox. See attached screenshot. Just an fyi

Yowser! Thats pretty ugly.

I used the new HTML/Shopping Card template for that too.

Thanks!
User 173658 Photo

8 posts

I finally tinkered around with the shopping cart creator today for a website I am developing. I made a few modifications in Dreamweaver CS3 - although I own coffeecup html editor.

I think it is coming along fine. I was able to give it a consistent look as the rest of the site - or at least close to it.

The "shop" is not complete. I have MANY more items to add but wanted my client to see the progress. I am still trying to figure out how to allow the customer to select either a 11x14 or a 16x20 size and have the price reflect the option. Any ideas?

Anyway - here's the shopping cart page. I am open to constructive criticism or help.

www[dot]mikemorleyphoto[dot]com/shop/photocart-html/ (please replace "[dot]" with the actual dot.)

( I have noticed that some of my posts end up on google and I am trying to prevent that. Who wants their customers knowing they suck at web design? LOL.)
Do everything to God's Glory!
User 514521 Photo

129 posts

John, I have the same issue and I work around it by calling each size a separate item with a separate price. For example, a 5x7, 8x10, etc. are all separate items in a category.
User 173658 Photo

8 posts

lasercrow - right. That's what I thought I would have to do. I was hoping for a better solution but that's fine. I can deal with that. This is a great start for coffeecup. I am sure the functionality will get better.

Thanks for your reply.

~John
Do everything to God's Glory!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.