Materialize Theme and Components -...

User 556652 Photo

152 posts

@Wizcrafts

See Brian Durfee's post above. It is the best way to figure this out.

895 posts

Inger,
I just tried what you have on your sharing site and it let me login.

However when I clicked OK it tries to upload my 'project' to my account so it will be live on the web.

That's not what I want. I want to create a library so I don't have to load the Material theme. If there's not a way to do that I guess I shouldn't have purchased the theme.

I'll go back through ALL the videos and see if I missed one that is about components and libraries.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

OK, after I cancelled the upload I could get the components into the component area.
However, when I shut down and just start SD3 there are no components in there.So how do we use the components with Foundation?
Will this only work with the Materialize theme?
User 2699991 Photo

4,884 posts
Online Now

Ernie Hodge wrote:
OK, after I cancelled the upload I could get the components into the component area.
However, when I shut down and just start SD3 there are no components in there.So how do we use the components with Foundation?
Will this only work with the Materialize theme?

Yes it only works with materialize as it says on the bottom of the home page

That's it. Now this design component can be used in any of your projects that use the awesome Materialize framework!,
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/
User 2699991 Photo

4,884 posts
Online Now

WOW a theme that's just [acked full up of components, and instructions on how to use them

BRILLIANT Bob well done all at the CC team
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I guess I didn't see that. Oh well.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
Inger,
I just tried what you have on your sharing site and it let me login.

However when I clicked OK it tries to upload my 'project' to my account so it will be live on the web.

That's not what I want. I want to create a library so I don't have to load the Material theme. If there's not a way to do that I guess I shouldn't have purchased the theme.

I'll go back through ALL the videos and see if I missed one that is about components and libraries.

I think that may have something to do with the sequence of doing things. First you decide what you want to create a component of and click that button saying 'create a component of the selection'. Then you get the dialogue where you give it a name etc. and when you click the button with the up-arrow, (I'm saying 'the wee box with the up arrow', in that dialogue, NOT the cloud with an up arrow on the top bar of the programme!), then the login question comes up. I may have to specify that a bit better in the document I made...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

It doesn't matter, I didn't see the notice on the sales page when I bought the theme that the components only work with that theme.

I guess I'll just have to go through the process of creating my own as I need them.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts

They will work with any theme you create im Materialize. They will just not work in Foundation, Bootstrap and Vanilla. For those you will have to create your own, or come to my sharing folder. :lol:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2699991 Photo

4,884 posts
Online Now

Inger wrote:
They will work with any theme you create im Materialize. They will just not work in Foundation, Bootstrap and Vanilla. For those you will have to create your own, or come to my sharing folder. :lol:

Inger he means the components won't work with the Foundation framework

perhaps a few more users might also get confused, seems obvious really, but some people are desperate for components especially in Foundation, they may grasp at straws, thinking it's components across the board they are purchasing
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.