Placing pages into specific folders...

User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

It's just not possible to create a grown up website, structured and all. Quite a pet peeve, certainly when you realise RSD probably is the only app these day's that lacks this. This should be solved in the next major release in order to even be taken seriously as a web design app.

– Richard
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 235071 Photo

110 posts

I don't know if it's fair to say "it's just not possible" -- and this is coming from someone who feels VERY disappointed they ever bought "the latest" CC responsive (bootstrap) builder -- but it is definitely true that SOME features of SOME website designs aren't well supported; and in general if there's anything CC software demonstrates these days it's that good software design is the product of a team that, somehow, stays well connected with its customers -- two qualities missing, it seems, from the CC of today. Due alone to Emmet and UI themes I'd never go back to the HTML Editor, or stray far from handcoding my B 4 Bootstrap! The UI of the CC apps these days is atrocious. THEN there are some of the missing features, as you mention, and even some of the old programs! But I wish you well with your complaint -- but CC hasn't itself been very good in recent years at being "responsive".
User 2923421 Photo

1 post

Having the ability to create sites with an actual directory structure for site sections is really needed. Having all HTML files for a site with more than just 3 or 4 pages is almost unheard of anymore. Keeping things organized in local sequence is very important in any web design work, especially for medium to larger sites. I'm sort of disappointed with this concept not being in the Site Designer software.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.