Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 497674 Photo

2 posts

Plug In capability of RSD....

I have a wish that Responsive Site Designer will has (if not yet!, let me know) a plug in facility to import combination of Javascript & HTML5 & CSS, coding into it.

One example that I have known, Dreamweaver from Adobe has it, so that team collaboration of SW houses will strengthen and giving more benefit to users/designers.

Thanks.

User 2699991 Photo

4,892 posts
Online Now

Budhi Suwardi wrote:
Plug In capability of RSD....

I have a wish that Responsive Site Designer will has (if not yet!, let me know) a plug in facility to import combination of Javascript & HTML5 & CSS, coding into it.

One example that I have known, Dreamweaver from Adobe has it, so that team collaboration of SW houses will strengthen and giving more benefit to users/designers.

Thanks.

Unless I am misunderstanding it RSD CAN DO what you are wanting already

Under the elements tab there is one for placing "HTML-Element" on a page wherever you want to put it
You can place JS/css custom scripts into the header of a page, in the beginning of any HTML element you place,, or by creating a folder "custom-cc,, custom-js"_ in your resources, and putting the custom css/js in those folders,, then linking to them in the header section of the page.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … uman-lina/
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Budhi Suwardi

You mean an buildin code editor for design HTML structure of your website, formatting your website with an CSS3 editor and dynamic your website with een JS Editor (JS and JQuery) I want this feature along to but they is not buildin. I hope the next major release v3.0

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
User 2694537 Photo

26 posts

Ed Dean wrote:
rvanheukelum wrote:
Please ... subfolders, I don't want to be tied to JUST the root folder. I like to be able to structure a website.

– Richard

I'll second that suggestion I am doing it manually.

YES! Please.
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Hi CC Developers,

Are all the classes, attributes and components from Foundation6 and Bootstrap Builder 3 & 4 buildin the designers Responsive Foundation Framer, Responsive Bootstrap Builder and Responsive Site Designer?

I hope that you listen to the registered users that trust your products

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Please honour basic Apple UI/UX standards and shortcuts like Cmd+Shift+[arrow keys] etc. to select text.
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Resources : when selecting a resource/image it should be automatically de-selected when selecting an other resource. It does not make sense selecting multiple resources at once, so why am I capable doing so by default? Cmd+Click should be used to select multiple items.
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Replacing resources should be possible not only via the Manage Resources option, but also 'on the fly' when selecting images/resources.
User 2624719 Photo

275 posts

Hi all
i would like to see an option for the sticky key to have direction arrows so that you could decide to have it sticky in one direction this would be useful for mobile when you need the whole screen and the nav bar to move out of the way . and all you do is to move in the opposite direction and the nav bar would come back .

Regards Adrian

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.