Post your new ideas here! - Page 11 -...

User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,076 posts

That would be Ctrl+G (it's in the Document menu).
User 185903 Photo

Trial User
1 post

Not wanting to flog and dead horse but loads seem to want a pageflp or flip book software. As a Developer of websites In the last year i have been ask at lest 200 times to do flip books but most if not all the software is not end user friendly with the end user needing to know how to do xml coding if they want to update or make new books. Good if you want the end user to come back for more so you make some cash. Getting yourself boged down with redoing books will at some point push you over the edge. What is needed is web based and automated like Calaméo so your clients can log in to a web based panel and upload the pdf for conversion offering the end users options for branded and non branded players. If the user wants to do there own book and ftp to there server then yes a good GUI based app would be great.. personally I dont think CoffeeCup will do something like this as for them the investment to returns would not be good enough. But on saying that PLEASE DO ONE :)

Rick
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

letscreate4u wrote:
Not wanting to flog and dead horse but loads seem to want a pageflp or flip book software. As a Developer of websites In the last year i have been ask at lest 200 times to do flip books but most if not all the software is not end user friendly with the end user needing to know how to do xml coding if they want to update or make new books. Good if you want the end user to come back for more so you make some cash. Getting yourself boged down with redoing books will at some point push you over the edge. What is needed is web based and automated like Calaméo so your clients can log in to a web based panel and upload the pdf for conversion offering the end users options for branded and non branded players. If the user wants to do there own book and ftp to there server then yes a good GUI based app would be great.. personally I dont think CoffeeCup will do something like this as for them the investment to returns would not be good enough. But on saying that PLEASE DO ONE :)

Rick

I agree, I agree, I agree!!!!!

For what its worth. :D
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 458270 Photo

1 post

How about a button in VSD to open all web pages with one click?

I frequently have to make small changes that apply to all the pages on my web sites and having to manually open each page to edit it is a pain... especially I've got to make sure I don't accidently miss a page out.

I know theres a 25 page limit on how many pages can be open at once, so why not have a button sub menu to open 2-26 and then 27-52 etc.... Leaving the home page 1 open in all cases.

:D
User 59635 Photo

Ambassador
45 posts

CoffeeCup Photo Gallery is a great software, although I would like if more Effects was added,

"Jim"
User 471243 Photo

4 posts

Are we any closer with creating a CC Poll Maker. A lot of sites have these to keep visitors interested and calling back. I was told that one would be ready end of 2008/begin 2009. Where are we with this project?

DN:)
User 12758 Photo

25 posts

Is an event manager on the radar? Need something to allow users to sign up for events and manage the number of slots available. Send a response to user's once they have registered and also be able to set the number of slots and and shutdown registration once the event has filled up. Please share your thoughts.
User 12758 Photo

25 posts

Auto Website...
Is this something CC has considered? It would be nice to have a control panel to allow the end user/owner to add/delete listings. Also would be nice to be able to add categories (pictures of course) to list auto's boats, ATV's, etc.

This may fit in with one of the posts I saw inquiring about a PHP Visual Site Designer. There are some PHP tools out there, but would prefer to stay with CC. Please share your thoughts.
User 337968 Photo

1 post

I love CoffeeCup software! I use a lot of the programs except the HTML editor. My suggestion is to make the editor more robust by adding CSS, PHP. and JavaScript functions. I use Karlis Blumentals Rapid PHP editor. Maybe even go a step further and include some basic SQL query's. Take a look at it and tell me if CC is thinking about putting something like that together.
User 2060896 Photo

1 post

w

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.