Post your new ideas here! - Page 16 -...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

I have tried to get Authorize.net scripts working on a website for simple buy now buttons on fixed prices and an option to enter an amount to pay invoices where the user inputs an amount and invoice number. All attempts have failed. The sample scripts from Authorize.net are not user friendly. I am not alone in this problem. My Google searches have displayed many requests for help with this problem. Unfortunately, no working examples can be found, only offers to pay for custom scripts.

It would be great to have a simple CC program interface to generate such scripts and paste the code into a webpage. Just type in your Authorize.net info and payment amount and let the CC magic begin. It should be fairly simple since you already have the module for the Shopping Cart program.

What do say CoffeeCup?
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

I would like to see Firestarter upgraded, or a completely new program that would allow me to do what I do with SWISH for Flash Banners, but with the addition of being able to save to HTML5. Especially with Apple trying to stay away from Flash. They are leaning to HTML5, but there is hardly anything out there that allows you WYSIWYG. I, for one, would like to see CC explore this. I believe there could be a great market for the HTML5 App.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2061373 Photo

2 posts

one thing that would be great is a video series all in one how to integrate all the coffee cup software into one website
User 373435 Photo

114 posts

Something I would like to see in the future is an Auto Save feature. "I'm sorry VSD has encountered an error and must close" ugh...not a happy camper when you've added a few pages & then you have to do it again.

Thanks
User 2072279 Photo

14 posts

This company needs a Auction Program. I will help fund it if you give me a peice of the pie.
User 145692 Photo

5 posts

Would love to see a program for users (or subscribers) to be able to add comments to web pages.
User 545807 Photo

1 post

I'd love to see 64 bit OS compatibility.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Andrew Baker wrote:
I'd love to see 64 bit OS compatibility.

We actually do Andrew. Please see this article. ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ws-64-bit/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1924068 Photo

1 post

I want my site visitors to be able to click on a photo link and BOTH hear a short .wav file (a funny surprise) and go to the link's destination. Is this already possible with any CoffeeCup software?
User 109701 Photo

26 posts

I'd like a quality PHP/CSS combined editor, in software server for testing scripts, and developing new PHP scripts. There are a lot of them available, but Coffee Cup does such quality work I'd bet they would give the others a hard way to go.
Just dreamin' probably though...........
Charles Russell
Forgive me, my education and intelligence seem to get in the way of my understanding of what I think you said!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.