Post your new ideas here! - Page 37 -...

User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

Think you missed my point in my sugestion :D
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Rmk82 wrote:
Think you missed my point in my sugestion :D

I assure you I DIDN'T :D
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

You people coming up with ways to edit a VSD html file are funny. After all, the output is an html file and can be edited with notepad or any html editor you want - you just can't save changes to the VSD source file, but that's what VSD is for. :)

The simple solution is that if your clients want to edit their own sites you created using VSD, they need to own a copy of VSD. Show them how easy it is. After all, you having to hide, right? :D
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 138678 Photo

3 posts

Hej.

How about creating a PHP editor. Integrated CoffeeCup HTML editor.
When I do something php programming
Other HTML editor also has HTML 5, CSS3 and PHP built

Thanks
A web build from Denmark
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

The html editor can handle all of those. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 495842 Photo

17 posts

My suggestion for a celebrated new Coffeecup project is the PDF -> pageflip flash book/magazine converter.

This has a thousand and one useful uses, for online catalogues, magazines, poetry books, longer/interesting advertisements, and I'm sure there's even more you can do with it, esp. if it can be resized and put into a html page as well as playing stand alone.

I've been looking for online magazine software and what's available is ridiculously expensive, $699 a year and such.

I would recommend to keep it simple and literally just make a pdf -> flash converter to get started so it can be reasonably priced. I don't need a direct type in or layout editor, I've got stacks of programs already that can assemble a nice looking page. Hehe and I'd rather pay you guys than anyone else, I love your software and have used it for ages, still using ImageViewerPlus to make quick online pic galleries!
:cool:
User 458967 Photo

3 posts

I second Silvia's idea!
User 219465 Photo

324 posts

I am coping this from my post in the Web Design and Developement forum, as suggested, this may be a good New software suggestion.

I am designing a website for a friend who has a diner. I want to create a menu similar to what the grocery stores use for their weekly fliers, interactive so when you go from page to page they 'curl' like you are turning the actual flier. Is there ant CC software that can do this?

Thanks,
Marc
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts
Online Now

Henrik Thide wrote:
Hej.

How about creating a PHP editor. Integrated CoffeeCup HTML editor.
When I do something php programming
Other HTML editor also has HTML 5, CSS3 and PHP built

Thanks
A web build from Denmark

From one neighbour to another ;) :

You can work with php files in HTML Editor (Code tab along left side, choose PHP), but you have to upload the files to be able to see the result of your work. Of course, if you are doing a lot of php-ing, you may have installed a web server on your system, such as Wamp or Xamp or something. If you have, you just save your work to your www directory, and it can be viewed locally in your browser.

Det er dejligt at være norsk i Danmark... :)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 1710075 Photo

1 post

I personally would like to see some sort of content management system for checking in/out files from a website project with html editor. I would also like to see html editor have some intellisense, especially for jquery/javascript. I would also like to suggest highlighting closing elements so one can quickly see if a div is matched or an ending tag </div> is missing for example.....I'll send more when you're done......:)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.