The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

F4bius wrote:
ok Scott, I've found it.
I tink in the full version, all the file will be saved in my server with all the forms...
I's right?

:D

Yes they will. See my post here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post169274

"With this Lite version, the server scripts cannot be exported for use on your own server. This feature will be part of the full version which will be added to your account automatically within the next 2–3 weeks."
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 400106 Photo

20 posts

How do I add an image or logo to my survey? Or can I? Help!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Trudy Elmhirst wrote:
How do I add an image or logo to my survey? Or can I? Help!

You would have add that to the HTML manuall. Right now we do not have that ability in the software but it is on the roadmap to include.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2140875 Photo

372 posts

Bob asked specifically what I was looking for in the new Form Builder. I'm not a real sophisticated user, but do like alot of control on Form building.

A must for me is exact control over field width, tab order, required fields (drop down, radio buttons, etc.), placement of fields any where on the form as desired, control over size of font (small, medium, large) in each response field, precise line spacing between fields.

These are all options available in the current flash bsed form disigner that I come to know and love!!

I've not been able to do any real testing as I have not set up an S drive yet.

Thanks,

Galen
User 177533 Photo

62 posts

I know the previous version of web form builder you can't zoom in. Can you zoom in with the new one?
It seems the older I get the more I use zoom functions.

Also does the new version have better alignment/spacing options? Like it would be great if you could highlight several elements and space them equally vertically or horizontally. Or highlight two elements and center them with each other.

Thanks
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts

What we know, or have heard, about the new Form builder is that the positioning will be a breeze when we have the full version. I don't know any details.

Regarding zoom, since this version is built with just html and css, you can zoom in and out with your browser and the form will be zoomed too.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 177533 Photo

62 posts

Inger Eik wrote:

Regarding zoom, since this version is built with just html and css, you can zoom in and out with your browser and the form will be zoomed too.

I meant zoom-able while making the form not after it is made. But it would not be an issue if it had better alignment and spacing options.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts

Then you'll have to wait for the full version to see what it is like. You can download a trial after it has been launched.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Max. number to input in a number field is 99999.
But it is possible to enter 8 digits in the field.
Of course the warning comes on after the fifth digit.
I don't sink it was supposed to work like that.
After max. numbers (right now 5) in the field it should simply stop writing numbers in the field.
A mentioned earlier I need 10 digits in the number field. And then it should stop after the tenth digit.

Søren
Attachments:
Søren, Denmark
User 2299512 Photo

11 posts

Bought the MegaPack installed the new Form Builder and I really like it.

Two questions thought,

1. it appears that the submit button is there by default. Can that button be manipulated in the full version so that it can connect to a third party website e.g. a Credit Card system and return to my site? Like a go pay and come situation...

2. Can one adopt or create own themes?

Two suggestions, just in support of what has been said:
1. fields side-by-side with adjustable width would be great, it can reduce the length of the form,

2. an insert picture button is missing,

Otherwise on the right track....
Helge

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.