Web Form Builder Update Now...

User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Where, oh where, is 1.2..... Getting anxious. Scott said soon last Wednesday. I hope it has the payments.....:)

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2293229 Photo

17 posts

Loving the new look website, but when the next form builder update coming??????
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,475 posts

Rumour has it: Soonish. :)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2293229 Photo

17 posts

LOL, i was hoping for a date :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

edward hunter wrote:
LOL, i was hoping for a date :)

Make sure to pay close attention to our newsletter going out this weekend. :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 143493 Photo

92 posts

Well I somewhat like the new form maker, I thought the flash form builder was pretty handy and versatile, why is it obsolete?

I love the idea from Scooterman about been able to direct the form result to different emails this will be a very useful update, is it still on the books?.

I will have my first form created with this new form maker uploaded soon, I can't wait to see how it performs. One thing I would like to fix, is the height of the fields that are not drop downs. The drop down fields are nearly half the height of the other fields which makes the form look kinda off.

I was told I could change this so I looked through all the files but wasn't sure which one(s) to edit. Can anyone direct me to which file or files and what values I should add or change to fix the height of the fields?

On my quest to find the right file to edit, I was looking through the "form.config.php" file and noticed that the data for the reply email notice contained the "from" email address in it. Can this data be accessible by bots or anyone that gets to that file from the outside?

Thanks in advance for any answers you guys may have.

T
Onward Through The fog!
User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

I love the idea from Scooterman about been able to direct the form result to different emails this will be a very useful update, is it still on the books?.

I hope so as I have also requested this. lol
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

In version 1.2 I can confirm that the ability to create contact lists has been included.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1902722 Photo

1 post

Hi Scott. On your latest promo email you stated that you have improved the captcha in new form builder update. Where is this improved or different? You still only show the re-captcha or S-drive options. I have ver 1.1 build 3261. Am I missing something?

Thanks
User 491904 Photo

51 posts

Is Webform Builder 1.2 a version that has to be repurchased? I do not see it as an update on my software list.

Guy

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.