Post your website here! - Post ID 145734

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Just added a new page to explain lack of stock on display at present

Unfortunately its thrown up V7 error shifting everything of to the right again

Off to tell support, then i will have to repair it asap, (nearly 2 am) thanks Steven, Skip
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 193638 Photo

557 posts

I'm glad I never used VSD6. It soulds like a lot of aggrevation to be upgrading.
I hope with me starting with VSD7, I don't have any of these problems.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Steven Alford wrote:
I'm glad I never used VSD6. It soulds like a lot of aggrevation to be upgrading.

Its not the upgrade causing the problem, V7 is different to V6 and it still needs tweeking !
look on bright side website went live thursday, no. 2 and 7 ranking in Google 7 days later,,,think about it ???

Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Jewelcraft wrote:
Steven Alford wrote:

Its not the upgrade causing the problem, V7 is different to V6 and it still needs tweeking !
look on bright side website went live thursday, no. 2 and 7 ranking in Google 7 days later,,,think about it ???

I am going senile ? surely the update was not ::You’re up to date Released: Nov 23, 2010 ::
ok so it was Monday 22nd they announced the royal wedding date of 29th April, i started working on designing the website fairly soon after the announcement, and Google found and ranked it in 3 days !!

Wake me up I think I am dreaming, it was a very late night , morning after all last night

Just checked this search :: royal wedding silver pendant ::its still there :/

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Here today gone tomorrow, Google doesn't like me any more :( Now Yahoo does :)

I thought this might be of interest to those new to having a website and SEO as it may explain the reason there are people out there asking lots of money to get your website in top 10, and then more money to keep it there

Quick tinker NOW to see if i can get it back in top 10 in Google ?

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Just use Google Webmaster Tools and CoffeeCup Website Optimization. You'll be so SEO Pro, you can write articles on the subject.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

Hey, I forgot to post my website in here. I have using VSD for this URL since 2005.

http://abcomputered.com

Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 1895256 Photo

6 posts

Here is my first try.
www.tobythebigdog.com
User 2213123 Photo

25 posts

robert - great site love the dogs - did you use the photo gallery for the revolving pictures on the front page ? How did you get around the mouseover on the same line, when I try and do that it keeps telling me I cant do it.

thanks

h
www.saithstud.com
User 2213123 Photo

25 posts

ok, Ive sorted the mouseover problem, the buttons are too close to eachother. ahhh!!!

H
www.saithstud.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.