anyone, how to use CloudFlare...

User 2821689 Photo

10 posts

does anyone know how setup and use CloudFlare Turnstile, CAPTCHA alternative with Web Form Builder ver 2.9. Build 5557
User 2699991 Photo

4,940 posts
Online Now

Jamie wrote:
does anyone know how setup and use CloudFlare Turnstile, CAPTCHA alternative with Web Form Builder ver 2.9. Build 5557

Unless I am completely wrong I understand CloudFlare Turnstile, CAPTCHA is for an actual website not a form on that website. It seems to work when someone actually goes to a website not when they areakready on it,,

I maybe wrong and anyone else who knows better can chip in
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://mawarputih.coffeecup.com/forms/contact-wayan/
User 2699991 Photo

4,940 posts
Online Now

And I also should say that personally, I find that CloudFare thingy more intrusive than google recaptcha, and more often than not close the website when that CloudFare thingy appears, never to return, Out of all of my clients around 1/2 feel the same way, and around 1/2 of the remainder changed their mind when they discover that the name servers need changing for their website which would result in my not supporting them in future, and around 1/2 of that remainder couldn't care less one way or another.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://mawarputih.coffeecup.com/forms/contact-wayan/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.