message demo completed even though...

User 3187741 Photo

15 posts

Bonjour ,

My problem is in the title!
I installed this demo for the first time on 7/17/24 and this morning I received the message that the demo is finished!
when I asked the after-sales service how many days the demo was running and they told me: 28 days!
Attachments:
User 3187741 Photo

15 posts

here image demon end !
Attachments:
User 2699991 Photo

4,940 posts
Online Now

This is a CoffeeCup Sales / support issue.
This forum is for users like you (trial/registered) we cannot help here on this forum
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://mawarputih.coffeecup.com/forms/contact-wayan/
User 2273654 Photo

766 posts
Online Now

Are you saying that you ran it for 6 days and at that time you was timed out for the 30 days but they said they timed you out for 28 days which still should not have been timed out so in actuality you got a 6 day trial period? Is that what you are saying? Was that the first and only time you had tried to use the free trial period? You was not trying to squeeze in more than 30 days of free trial period? I guess that you are a registered user with another coffee cup application than the site designer of which you are in trial. Seems that the editor is the least expensive one am guessing that is the one purchased for registered user status. I'm just curious as to whether you are an S-drive customer? The qualifications for customer service are very extensive and confusing. Technically you could be a registered user and not qualified to get customer service on a site designer trial period case. I think that you will need to talk to the president of CC and get him to honor the trial period.
My CC S-drive site https://workhorsepainting.com
User 2699991 Photo

4,940 posts
Online Now

GregB wrote:
Are you saying that you ran it for 6 days and at that time you was timed out for the 30 days but they said they timed you out for 28 days which still should not have been timed out so in actuality you got a 6 day trial period? Is that what you are saying? Was that the first and only time you had tried to use the free trial period? You was not trying to squeeze in more than 30 days of free trial period? I guess that you are a registered user with another coffee cup application than the site designer of which you are in trial. Seems that the editor is the least expensive one am guessing that is the one purchased for registered user status. I'm just curious as to whether you are an S-drive customer? The qualifications for customer service are very extensive and confusing. Technically you could be a registered user and not qualified to get customer service on a site designer trial period case. I think that you will need to talk to the president of CC and get him to honor the trial period.

When i replied Christy was a guest so looks like either CC customer service have fixed it or the system was catching up.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://mawarputih.coffeecup.com/forms/contact-wayan/
User 3187741 Photo

15 posts

Hello,
I actually only had 6 days of demo ... but the after-sales service did not answer my question about it ... but having already appreciated site designer in 6 days, I bought the product directly and I really do not regret my purchase.

In addition, the documentation is extremely rich, even if it takes a lot of time to learn everything, I preferred to use the empty framework, for more freedom and I really do not regret this choice.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.