Suggestions for Responsive Site...

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,101 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Bradley Zweifel wrote:
Adam Hicks wrote:
Hi guys, apologies if already mentioned. But would it be a possibility to open multiple projects at once? It's something that even in RLM I wished for as there's often moments when I go how the hell did I do that in that project and use the other as reference. Also be good for cut and copying code to other projects. Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

RSD doesn't seem to mind if there are two copies of the program open. I was using one to look at the code and the other to work in.

Hope it will stay that way, that would be great to at least be able to compare settings between layouts and sites.

+1
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,096 posts

RSD Image Elements

IMAGE-LINK ELEMENT has a title tag. I don't see a place for an alt tag.
IMAGE ELEMENT has neither title nor alt tag.

Images without links still need a Title tag.

Until recently, I never considered Pinterest as a marketing platform. However, after checking it out, there are people marketing their sites by using Pinterest to promote their web site. People who use Pinterest often have a widget installed that allows them to right-click on an image that they see on a web site and pin it to their Pinterest board. If there is no Title on the image, it will appear without text on Pinterest (unless the person specifically adds it). If you have a Title defined, the widget automatically grabs the Title and puts with the image on Pinterest. It's a very good way to promote your message.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2693187 Photo

167 posts

I think maybe we need to stop suggestions ahah or else we will never get a full release :)

User 2478412 Photo

3 posts

Hi,

I think that RSD should remember last export path or, at least, allow the user to set it as an option in the project settings.
It's very frustrating have to select the same destination again and again.

BTW, what about a keyboard shortcut for the Export?
User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Would like to see live text style changes in RSD instead of Preview Browser. Example: When changing text to italics it does not change in RSD. You have to view this change in Preview Browser.
10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish.... then they release them for another day.
User 333213 Photo

115 posts

Have the capability of CTRL selecting certain elements to have several selected at one time to make one single global change.
10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish.... then they release them for another day.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,096 posts

You might consider adding the nofollow capability at the link level. It's not just a meta tag for the head anymore.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/a … 6569?hl=en

For example, you could have a page with both paid and unpaid links. The advertising links are paid and need the nofollow. The content links are unpaid and should be followed. Having nofollow capability at the link level could be a very good thing.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 294282 Photo

25 posts

Sorry for the double post, I originally posted in the wrong place. :/

Somewhere down the road, it would nice to have a "Lightbox" element created to help take some of the frustration out of adding a Lightbox image to the design.
User 26948 Photo

1 post

I am brand-new to using RLD, and am slowly working out what seem like glitches--but then I find these are a result of my inexperience with the program. However, I find that I cannot edit the bottom two rows (if i put in a text container, for example). When I attempt to edit the text, the bottom two rows go downward off screen. To get them back using the slider bar cancels the edit mode. So these two rows can "never" be edited. I found a quick fix is to just add a sacrificial row or two at the bottom, to be eventually deleted. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong.

BTB - love your software. Have been a loyal customer for many years.

Ric
User 2728698 Photo

38 posts

I use RSD on my laptop, which works perfectly fine. I would love to be able to see all of the breakpoint bar. This would make my day!
Monique

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.